KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:20 PM

Prom Pictures




I will post my Sahara progress tomorrow. For those who have asked, I'm using Cotton Flamme in a gorgeous green color. The yarn is both thick and thin, which adds some extra visual interest. In the meantime, I just received prom pics of my niece. I just couldn't resist. I'm getting nostalgic. Just yesterday, I could have sworn I was changing her diapers...They all grow up sometime I guess. I'm glad she grew up to be such a great girl. **yes I'm gloating, but that's what an Auntie with six nieces and nephews does**

8 comments:

Virtuous said...

Such a proud auntie!

Look forward to your Sahara WIP

Anonymous said...

Is this your sister's child? She's beautiful in her prom dress. Yes... I remember my prom. I didn't look as sophisticated though lol... I'm not working the weekend of the 19th and 20th. Let me know if you want to have a knit together. BTW, you're shrug and tank look amazing.

Lia said...

What a lovely picture! Dresses certainly look less, um, poofy than at my prom!

Love the shrug. The colors look great on you.

brandilion said...

She looks great. It is hard to watch them grow up huh? My sister just went to her Junior Prom and I can't believe that beautiful little baby is getting her nails done and straightening her but most importantly... GOING OUT WITH BOYS!!!

I never said she could do that!

WandaWoman said...

Your niece is beautiful. Guess it runs in the family.

Nik said...

"Princess" was the first word that popped into my head when I saw her beautiful dress.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl, and I love her dress!

I look forward to seeing Sahara - thinking about adding this to my list soon.

Delana said...

What a beautiful young lady. She takes after her aunt!