KNITTERS-DELIGHT



8:24 AM

New FO & Secret Pal Present





What a weekend. Despite being under the weather, I managed to finish my two-tone shrug as part of the Fitted Knits KAL. I used left of yarn from my turtleneck tube vest so I could wear it together. It'll be perfect for cooler evenings. I bought both types of yarn from Little Knits. The main color is Feza Cekor in a buttery soft beige. The contrasting color is Ella Rae Classic in a pastel aqua blue.






This weekend also brought me an unexpected surprise. I received a wonderful package from my Secret Pal as part of the SP10. There's three skeins of Debbie Bliss - a cotton cashmere blend. It is soft soft and yummy, you wouldn't believe. Then there's three skeins of rowan in 100% cotton. Would y'all believe this is my first time I'll be using it! I'm so excited. MY SP10 also gave me knit wash and a GORGEOUS row counter bracelet. I'm so thankful and excited. Thank you SP10 for brightening up my weekend. It's so wonderful that it's even kitty approved.

With two patterns down for the Fitted Knits KAL, I'm going to focus on Sahara as part of the Sexy Knitter's Club. I have already completed Rusted Root, and am hoping to be able to complete this second project as well. Keep your fingers crossed.

13 comments:

K. said...

Wow! You're a power knitter! That shrug looks great and so do you!! All these patterns are from one book huh...I may need to check that one out...

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Fabulous, again! My future projects are really everything you are knitting (but you seem to knit at warp speed!!). Great job!

Love the SP goodies!! Enjoy!

Nik said...

I'm loving how the kitty is so well behaved in the pic. *lol*

Wolfgang said...

What yarn are you using? I love the shrug . . . I'm almost finished with mine and I already want to knit about three more!!

Knittymama said...

That's so pretty! And it looks lovely with the satin top.

Virtuous said...

I should have known better that just b/c you have been quiet doesn't mean you weren't busy knitting! :oD

I definitely want to knit that shrug! This book is on my wish list! Will have to snatch it up soon, too many cute objects!

Glad you are feeling better!

And love the braclet counter! Great SP present!

JustMe said...

Looks great ... will you post another picture how it looks with the turtleneck?

Susan said...

I will definitely post a new pic with the TTV. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Robin said...

LOVE the two tone shrug!! Those colors look great together and I agree it will be a perfect match for your TTV. You are really good at fitting your knits to your figure as well - it is a skill I am working on getting better at too!

Which yarn are you using for Sahara?

Robin said...

Oh, and I forgot to say CUTE KITTY!

WandaWoman said...

So cute. I wasn't sure about this pattern, more for me and thinking of busty folks, but it really looks great on you. Great job!

Carol said...

Your shrug is lovely! -- as are the other sweaters I've seen you post on. You do great work!
And what a cute kitty!

Delana said...

What a great shrug!! Hmmmm now I'm thinking that maybe if I made one of those to match the Turtle Neck Tube Vest I could get away with wearing it to work.