KNITTERS-DELIGHT



3:56 PM

More Sahara Progress




Here is my progress on Sahara so far. I feel like even though it's a quick knit, I'm moving slower than normal on it. I have joined the body and am working in the round now. I have about 7" more left and then the neckline and hemline. While I'd love to get prebeaded yarn, I've purchased some and tiny crochet hooks to get the beads on. If this doesn't work, I might have to bite the bullet and cough up the $39 bucks for it already done. We'll see....

5 comments:

Virtuous said...

I knew you were working on something!! :op

Ah you can definitely do the beading "muy facil" = very easy!

There is a quick tutorial someone put on my blog for me in my Cbox...check it out! It is very helpful!

K. said...

Man you're a quick knitter!!!! Impressive!

Teresa said...

Good luck with the hand-beading! I hope it works. I've never tried it myself, but there's a project or two that I've been thinking about that includes beads. Can't wait to see how it goes!

Adrienne said...

Looking good. I feel ya on that yarn. I want it too...oh so bad...but ummmm, I'll wait to see how yours turns out, I have no doubt it will look WONDERFUL! LOL

Unknown said...

I sooo need to knit this, too. I feel like I am so out of the knitting loop NOT knitting this!