KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:03 PM

Rusted Root - Good Progress

I have been making really good progress working on Rusted Root. I have two more inches before I start the shaping. It really is a quick knit. I am hoping to make some progress this evening during my Easter festivities in PB. 30something friends are gathering on Wilbur Street in PB where friends have a huge backyard to accomodate. Tully is making his famous zuchinni parmesean. It's a bit chilly, so I have a feeling they'll be using the fire pit to add a bit of warmth. What could be better than knitting by a fire with a full belly and warm atmosphere? I'll post pics of my progress later tonight or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ilix said...

Wow that does sound like a quick knit! I think that will be added to my list! Can't wait to see the update!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad RR is going so well! I restarted mine yesterday morning and am already on Round 25. Lara of Yarn It helped me figure out my confusion on the sleeves - I was trying to make it more confusing than it was - I just had to knit those increases on the next round, not make a bobble or anything complicated!! Duh!

Adrienne said...

I want to make this one.....hmmm, I think I just might lol

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear RR is a quick knit! I'm making Green Gable in the Candy Apple colorway and it is a fast knit too.