KNITTERS-DELIGHT



9:45 AM

Rusted Root Progress Pics


I did not get anymore knitting done during Easter. No worries - I had a great time with friends and really enjoyed my evening. I am finally past the chest area and will start doing the waist decreases after an additional inch or so. I really love this pattern. I can't say enough about it. I finished the neckline and sleeves, so I won't have any finishing left to do. I really prefer doing this early as opposed to waiting till the body is complete. I've done this with my Wicked and Ms. Marigold knits.

On a different note, I have joined Secret Pal 10 (SP10), so I'll be making another post later this morning answering the questionnaire.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rusted root looks great, I have this pattern, is it true to size, did you make any adjustment since you started?

Susan said...

I usually knit a size large, but I seem to do well with mediums in the Zephyrstyle patterns. I haven't made any adjustments either. It's been by the pattern to a tee.

Adrienne said...

Looks very good girl!!!

Robin said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so great!!!

I can't wait to start mine. :)

JustMe said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! You have chosen a lovely color for your RR, can't wait to see the outcome!

Lara said...

Your is looking great! I love the pattern too. I could probably knit a few of them! Can't wait to see yours finished and great idea with finishing the sleeves and stuff early. I spent all night last night doing that.

Teresa said...

It's coming along nicely! You've got good taste in knits - I like all your FOs in the sidebar :)