KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:43 PM

Marilyn's Not-So-Shrunken Cardigan


I have removed the sleeves of my re-do of Marilyn's Not-So-Shrunken Cardigan (NSSC). I think that the snugger fit will be much more flattering. I picked up the extra stitches on one of the sleeves and knit a couple of rounds to make sure the sleeves are the correct fit - which they are, thankfully.

While I'm happy with the progress and that I actually restarted (the last two projects of Wendy's that didn't work due to either my misreading of the pattern or my bad yarn choice) after the first try, I have three projects as part of KALs for April, and I'm not use to juggling. What to do? What to do?

During my short breaks during work, I'll continue with Marilyn, since it's simple stockingnet stitch along with a few decreases. At night I will focus on Rusted Root and the Fitted Knit's Textured Tunic. After Rusted Root is finished, I'll start Sahara. It all sounds logic...... til I actually try to knit it all! lol

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

I'm trying to finish an Einstien Jacket for a class I'm taking them I'm taking Sahara with me for the SKC on vacation during spring break. I'm going to try to make myself finish that before I start the textured tunic for the Fitted KAL! We'll see how that goes! Good thing I'm not a monogomous knitter....or perphaps I should be!!

Virtuous said...

It is hard to juggle! But I will say blog for me helps me stay accountable!

Keep on knitting! :o)

Adrienne said...

Looking good!!!!

MrsPurls said...

Love your blog!! We have the same background...great minds think alike! Your knitting looks like its coming along! Keep it up....can't wait to see the finish products...check me out on my blog www.mrspurls.blogspot.com

I'll add you to my blogroll!!