KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:19 PM

Back to the Top....

Even though I've tried my cardigan on a million times, I finally came to the conclusion last night that it is too big. I was working on the sleeves...the sleeves!!!! I finished the body and even tacked up the hem. I think there's a Wendy Bernard jinx on me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her patterns, but have yet to finish one successful FO. I was very upset about it last night, but decided to be level headed and just restart it today. So now, I have four days to work on it before I start my KALS. I'm doing Rusted Root, Sahara, and the Textured Tunic all for April KALs, so I'm not sure how much more juggling I can do. I will show progress on my NSS cardigan once I remove the sleeves. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

WOW! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no... I had to frog and reknit this one too remember. Except mine was too small. Good luck.

Virtuous said...

Sorry about your sweater!

I can't wait to see what color you will pick for the Zephyr sweater!

WandaWoman said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that about NSSC. Hopefully the next go round, it will work out right.

Anonymous said...

Hey... I'm on the buttonholes. I have to work tomorrow and saturday but sunday is all about the ruffles. the finishing is not too bad:)