KNITTERS-DELIGHT



3:48 AM

Wicked down Ms. Marigold to Go




I have finished my first KAL with the Sexy Knitter's Club. It was really fun doing the Zephyr Girl's pattern again. After finishing Green Gable and Wicked, I am now on to their Ms. Marigold. I'm using Debbie Bliss in a lovely royal purple. It's very soft. Here's the finished pictures of Wicked. I really like the fit. I ended up buying an extra skein of Karaoke (7 skeins total) to get the length I wanted. I think that the pocekt (my first one) came out cute...you be the judge.

Susan

6 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Great job Susan! It looks fabulous! I love the pocket, the colors, everything! And you finished it so fast. Awesome!

Colette said...

It is a beautiful sweater, and gorgeous colour. It really looks great on you.

Carol said...

The sweater looks really nice! And great job on the pocket!

Delana said...

Ooooo I love the way that sweater looks on you. Great color choice! Fab job on the pocket too :o)

Jackie said...

Looks great! Good job!

Whitney said...

Hi Susan...love your Wicked! It looks great! I want to attempt one but have ADD knitting issues and think I'll get bored of the st st. Did you?