KNITTERS-DELIGHT



8:25 AM

Still knitting along

I must admit that I'm getting a tad bit envious of the SKC KAL. This is my first one and I love it, but I can't believe the incredible pieces that are being knit. Absolutely fabulous. It makes me want to get a move on with my Wicked. I have a long torso, so I feel like I've been knitting forever. I'm excited to get to the pocket since it'll be my first. At least I have some great knitters to get advise from should I have any difficulties. Either way I carry on!

Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i am completly confused i am trying to join the sexy knitter club and i am very very very new to this whole blog thing. i was hopeing you could lead me in the right direction, because i see you just recently joined too. by the way i love the color of your wicked and i just got my pattern and can't wait to get started. any help you could give would be greatly appreciated

Susan said...

If you go to the site, I believe there's instructions, but If that doesn't help, try emailing the Zephyr Girls on their website. They might have some more tech help. They are the creators of the wicked pattern.

Hope this helps,

Susan