KNITTERS-DELIGHT



5:11 PM

FO - McCalls 6559 TNT Pattern


I made this a month ago and have worn it once a week. This is a TNT pattern for me - McCall's 6559. It's quick and easy and always lands me compliments when out and about. Add a cardigan and it's even wearable to my job, which is a bonus.Unfortunately the fabric pattern went in the wrong direction from what I wanted, so I actually made this with the stretch going lengthwise instead of across my body. Fortunately, I can squirm into it without too much fuss and it is still comfy once on.Considering I purchased the fabric at $2/yard at the National City Swap Meet last summer, it is still a win in my book.


11 comments:

Shanta Hayes said...

Its very pretty. I love the pattern.

Lori said...

This is very pretty, love the fabric.

Sheila said...

Pretty maxi and love the print.

L said...

Very nice!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

This pattern works so well for you...then add a great piece of fabric and you have a fantastic dress!

Myra said...

Oh I really love your fabric selection for this dress! Looks beautiful on you too! Welcome back!

Hilary said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome dress. And that fabric was only $2 a yard?! Wowza. Nicely done, as usual! :)

Tee said...

Love the fabric, pretty dress!

Angela said...

Pretty dress! I love the pattern of the fabric even thought it's not in the right direction. ;) Love that it can be worn out and about as well as to the office. I just got this pattern and can't wait to make it!

Great Blogger said...

Love your work and the colors are just beautiful. Toodles

Great Blogger said...

Love your work and the colors are just beautiful. Toodles