Week One of Me-Made-May has officially ended and it was very successful for me. I managed to refashion a dress into a top, wear my new Sewaholic Cambie dress, and debut my latest Renfrew. Since this MMM12 is not just about wearing newly made items, I'm working hard to switch things up through styling and how I put together my pieces. So far so good.
Here's the breakdown of my outfits going clockwise starting at bottom left:
* Purple striped Renfrew (Sewaholic Pattern) worn with RTW gray knit skirt.
* Black floral stretch Clover Pants (Colette Pattern) and McCall's 6400 black gauze knit fabric.
* Missoni inspired Mission Maxi (Jamie Christina Pattern) worn with RTW machine knit wrap.
* Vogue 1250 dress serged into a top and Simplicity 3566 crayon colored stretch cotton skirt work with RTW grand-pa sweater.
* Cambie rayon georgette crepe dress (Sewaholic Pattern).
* White knit Butterick 5497 top and McCall's 5497 navy floral knickers.
So that's nine pieces in seven days with refashioned, new, and tried-and-true pieces all mixed together. Not to shabby. Stay tuned....
Labels: Me-Made May 2012 Week 1