KNITTERS-DELIGHT



3:22 PM

FO - Second Mission Maxi


So no long post about this Maxi since I just posted about my original version. I think that both of these dresses will be great for my cruise. Comfy with a bit of style. I really wanted the stripes to be in the other direction for this one, but the fabric would not allow this option. Good thing I have enough fabric left to make a top...like Tasia's new Renfrew top! I ordered the pattern yesterday. My friend Latrice and I are both making her Minoru jacket as part of her sewalong. We are also taking a knits sewing class at the San Diego Continuing Education program starting next week, so this top will be perfect.

I will be making more of these Maxi dresses as they are comfy and perfect for both my cruise and San Diego's weather.

I'm currently working on a new Vogue dress pattern....stay tuned....

10 comments:

Cennetta said...

Great look. Chic dress and beautiful hair.

velosews said...

You'll be a hit in that dress. Nice work.

Trice said...

Very nice. I wish I could wear more dresses and skirts

HeathersSphere said...

Oooooooh la la, Susan! You exude Hollywood class and glamour in this gorgeous dress!

Lori said...

Gorgeous dress.

Sue said...

Perfect cruise wear!

Sue said...

Great cruise wear!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I love it and love the cropped sweater as an accent piece.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

The red one is nice but this striped one is just AWESOME!

Carolyn said...

Wow! And Wow again! You look fantastic!