KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:07 PM

Fall Harvast - Pumpkin Patch 2011


While I don't celebrate Halloween, Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I managed to take Nilah to the Pumpkin Patch at Bate's Nuts Farm in Valley Center, California this weekend for some Mommy-Daughter time. It's about an hour away from San Diego, but well worth the drive. There were animals in one section in addition to pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and horse rides. Nilah had a ball, despite being a little young to truly get the extent of the activities. I am already excited for next year!

13 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Thanks for sharing such pretty pictures of your beautiful daughter! I'm glad she enjoyed herself.

Faye Lewis said...

What a cute little pumpkin!

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

She is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

A fellow non-halloween supporter. YAY!
Nice blog, btw.
Mary in Thailand

mle said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable! those will be great pictures to look back on in a few years!

Carolyn said...

Oh my! She is adorable! I'm glad you guys had such a good time!

Trice said...

She is so cute. I am glad you both had a good time.

Monica D said...

What a CUTIE!!!

Hilary said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous! And I swear there is nothing cuter than a little one in a pumpkin patch.

Monique said...

What a great idea Susan to take the little one to the pumkin patch. I said I would find a hayride to take this year and I didn't. :-(
What a cutie! She looks so much like you Susan.

Cennetta said...

Your Nilah is beautiful. Mommy-Daughter time is priceless. Enjoy every moment. Time does fly.

Victoria said...

You've got a REAL CUTIE right there!!! Glad the both of you had a great time:)

Monica D said...

C U T I E ! ! !