Here are my outfits from this past week. I like the color combinations I wore this week, including the new red scalloped skirt I made using Vivat Veritas' pattern found here.
Here's the breakdown going clockwise:
* McCall's 5662 red & black top
* Vogue 8379 green abstract wrap dress
* Vivat Veritas red scalloped waist skirt
* New Look 6823 mock wrap dress
* Butterick 5456 dress worn as a top & Simplicity 2618 black pants
* Simplicity 2554 ruffle top
* Butterick 5454 floral wrap dress
My Sister is visiting me all the way from Vermont. We will be out and about. Have a great weekend everyone!
Labels: Me-Made June Week 4