KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:05 PM

Me-Made-June Week 4



Here are my outfits from this past week. I like the color combinations I wore this week, including the new red scalloped skirt I made using Vivat Veritas' pattern found here.

Here's the breakdown going clockwise:

* McCall's 5662 red & black top
* Vogue 8379 green abstract wrap dress
* Vivat Veritas red scalloped waist skirt
* New Look 6823 mock wrap dress
* Butterick 5456 dress worn as a top & Simplicity 2618 black pants
* Simplicity 2554 ruffle top
* Butterick 5454 floral wrap dress

My Sister is visiting me all the way from Vermont. We will be out and about. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Karin said...

You have so many gorgeous outfits that you have sewn all for yourself! It must be a very satisfying feeling.

Bea said...

You were all very pretty dress!
But like the most is the first and sixth image

Carol Mami! said...

Cute red skirt! Hola Pam!