KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:45 PM

Surprise Baby Shower



So I was planning on writing a post about all of the knitting I have done recently. Since my last post, I have made it to three knitting groups, recast for the February Lady Sweater, and purchased 3 new knitting books.



Well, that post will have to wait until another day this week. Instead I will share all of the fabulousness that I experienced at my baby shower!



Yup, my boss and coworkers all managed to surprise me with a fantabulous time! Seriously, I am speechless (good thing I'm typing instead of talking. lol)



From strollers to car seats to onesies, I am soooo blessed by everyone's generosity. Seriously? I think it really got me excited for things to come. Thanks you guys! Much love to the WC crew.



P.S. Thank goodness Brandi brought back some gorgeous maternity clothes from her Sister. Otherwise, I may have been wearing some busted up looking maternity mess. Instead, I felt sweet in salmon! How's that for perfect timing?

18 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Congratulations! You are a real cute Mommie to be.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Cute baby clothes! Isn't it fun to have a shower?!

Cas... said...

You really received some wonderful baby gifts. That was very sweet of your co-workers.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Keep up the knitting while you can!

Adrienne said...

Awwwwwww I'm so happy for you!

Hilary said...

How wonderful! Looks like a lovely party, and you got some great stuff! The onesies are SO cute.

Gail said...

Wow, I thought I was lucky to get a couple of pairs of fluffies!

Julie said...

Aww, fantastic!! Your baby bump is so cute, and the gifts look amazing.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Congratulations! You did get a great haul...aren't the onesies and clothing just so cute in that size!!!

brandilion said...

Wait just a doggone minute. I was not invited to a baby shower? All your co-workers are crossed out of my cool book.

Angela said...

That's so awesome! Can't wait to see what you knitted up, too!

Angela said...

That's so awesome! How fun to get gifts for the little one! Can't wait to see what you knitted up, too.

robin said...

That must have been a nice surprise! Great gifts too!

amber said...

How wonderful! You look like you got some great stuff, too. :)

VIRGINIA J said...

It is wonderful to know how highly you are thought of. Beautiful clothes and I know you had fun.

Virtuous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! You are pregnant!!
I know I have been away from blogland awhile but my how things change fast! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!! Any names for the baby girl??
Have you been knitting up some baby items for her?

Blessings to you!

HeathersSphere said...

Awwwww, such a lovely surprise for the stunning mommy-to-be!!! Your little girl will enjoy her gifts very soon!

Yarny Days said...

As you can see, I am so backed up with all the blog-reading. Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant (!) Geez.

Cennetta said...

Great gifts for a future fashionista!