KNITTERS-DELIGHT



1:30 PM

Hello.....

Hi. My name is Susan. I knit. I sew. Apparently, I do not blog.

I am sorry for taking so long to post, though. I have completed the new Cynthia Rowley dress (2443) and will have pics to show tomorrow. It is another piece I made as part of my cruise wardrobe. Of course my tropical shirt I made no longer fits me, so this is actually the second piece I have for the trip now....*sigh* I am so thrilled to be losing weight, but am still trying to get the sizing issue right with my projects....

I have also been knitting Ingenue. I am almost finished the collar. I will be so happy to have a completed knitting project beyond hats this year. I am not rushing it, though and will probably take it along with me for travel/cruise knitting.

What else? I read Knitted Bliss' Citron Post last week and fell in love with the t-shirt she received as a gift from her husband. I immediately went on etsy to NYIllustration and bought one....IT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!! Score.

That's it folks. Knitting, sewing, online shopping, and blog reading. I never claimed to be exciting. lol. Stay tuned for my Simplicity Dress pics tomorrow....

6 comments:

Tanya said...

You're an awesome blogger and I think quite exciting.

Aminat said...

Sometime we just want to do other things.....lol. Enjoy yourself and I am looking forward to the simplicity dress....have fun

Angela said...

:) Can't wait to see the Simplicity dress! What a cute t-shirt... no wonder you're excited! Thanks for the intro to the seller!

julia said...

Isn't losing weight a great reason to need new clothes? I know because I've done it before and need to do it again!!

Julie Crawford said...

That's so awesome!! I'm glad you love those t shirts as much as I do!!

Anonymous said...

No apologies necessary. It's your blog, blog when you want. We'll be waiting.