KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:16 PM

FO - Simplicity 2934



It's been a while since I last posted. I have joined the PR Pattern Stash Contest so this was my first project. My crafty co-worker Carol has become my new stand-in photographer when the Sicilian skips his duties. lol



I used the shell from view C and the sleeves from view B. This was a great project to try from my stash. I know I will make another one of the other views. I highly recommend this for any beginner sewer to try.



I will be tracing Butterick 5278 dress, in the short sleeve A for the rest of my lunch and sewing it up this evening....well cutting it up this evening. I have already traced and cut pants from the Simplicity 2570, so I should try to sew that up sometime this week as well.

14 comments:

Sheila said...

Cute top.

Amanda S. said...

This is really cute! I love that print.

Cennetta said...

Cute top. Girl you just keep crankin' out.

Opal said...

Lovely top!I love the fabric...

gwensews said...

Great top! I would love to have your arms!

Adrienne said...

Cute!

Teresa said...

So cute!!

Faye Lewis said...

Yes, that is really cute. Love the print. You really put out a lot of Fos. I need to catch up with you.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

The print is awesome! Very cute top!

julia said...

You have such a fun style!

meli88a said...

so cute! great fabric choice.

Carol Mami! said...

This is one of my favorites. I love how it looks store bought girl! Those colors look great on you too!

Hilary said...

Looks great! The print is awesome.

Teresa said...

Double comment!
I couldn't find your email addy, but had to let you know you won the last draw on my blog!
Message me on rav or email me.
Details on my post here.

Thanks!