KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:26 PM

Another FO Pic - Butterick 4807 Pants


I wore another FO that I failed to post on my blog. Here are the second versions of Butterick 4807 pants. Yes, this is a top I made a while back, too - but that has seen lots of wear and has been posted about....anywho the pants are very comfy with a nice knit fabric that I picked up a while back from Joann's. This is the same pattern that I used t-shirt material to make pants before.

The McCall 5662 top is finally coming together and I only have the bottom to sew to the band and finito!

6 comments:

brandilion said...

Sexy pants Lady!

Teresa said...

Sewing machine-lady! Beautiful work. Love the pants (the whole outfit, really!)

Omega said...

Nice pants and they look great with your top.

Lesalicious said...

Looks great on you great job.:) Cute

Robin said...

The pants look great! I've yet to finish a pair of pants; maybe I'll try a knit pair.

Alviana said...

nice pants! u look great! lovely blog too. :)