KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:34 AM

Weekend Update

Thanks to everyone who checked out my dress and gave me such fabulous comments. They really made me smile. I'm so proud of my wearable dress, that it was good to know it might actually be a pretty dress. lol.

Weekend Update: I received all of my new books from Amazon, both knit-related and sewing types. I have managed to sew a dress and then rip the fabric with my scissors, cut a shirt with the right side of the back being cut twice, and let my inside-only cats out three-times. What a crazy sounding weekend, right. Nope. Really I felt relaxed and enjoyed the hot mornings and cool evenings. I made it to Joann's for their 50% of fabric and $1.00 Simplicity pattern sale. I also managed a new FO, which I'll post this evening after I take pictures. Stay tuned....

4 comments:

Cas... said...

You're in a great place it sounds like to me. Your weekend sounds very relaxing even with the oddities(for lack of a better word).

Robin said...

That's great that you are finding the sewing so relaxing and engaging. That's how I feel about it too. It's relaxing in a more mindful, focused way than knitting, at least for me.

Look forward to seeing your FOs and new fabric/pattern buys!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you took the weekend in stride, which is great! Can't wait to see the FOs.

Hilary said...

Ugh, I'd be tearing my hair out! (I know because I feel like I do stuff like that ALL THE TIME!) I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend, despite the mishaps. Can't wait to see the new FO!