KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:43 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone is having a food filled Thanksgiving with the people you love! Despite the state of the world there is still so much to be thankful for!


Thanksgiving Menu

Dinner:
Bacon Wrapped Quail with Goat Cheese

Prosciutto, Garlic, & Parmesan Mashed Potatoes

Asparagus

Stuffing

Baked Parmesan Zucchini

Walnut Raspberry Salad

Fresh, warm Rolls


Dessert:
Ricotta Cheese Cake with Strawberries, Blackberries, & Raspberries


Here's to starting my diet on Monday! LOL

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

WandaWoman said...

Sounds yummy! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sheila said...

Although I'm a day late and writing this post as I eat stuffing mac/cheese with collard greens @ 9 something in the morning...lol

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

mle said...

what a delicious looking menu! I hope it was a wonderful day for you!