KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:45 AM

New Start in 2008

I am still working on my Tomato, but have made great progress. I'll post pics by tomorrow or Friday - maybe even as an FO. In other news, I had a great 2008. I met a friend for coffee at Starbucks and ended meeting a really nice guy there. We exchanged numbers and went on a date. He seems really sweet and things are going well. It's nice to know there's dating after the end of love. I even had a conversation letting Tully know and he was soooo understanding and even happy for me. It confirms that he and I can remain friends regardless of not lasting as a romantic couple after six years. Life is pretty promising right now.....

In more knitterly news - I'm wanting to expand my knitting prowess this year. I'm going to experiment with more color work and attempt more projects that are outside of sweaters or tops, which is all I ever seem to do these days. I'm still perusing Ravelry and with all of the KALs going on, I shouldn't have trouble picking new projects for the year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the year is starting off well for you!

And yes, with Ravelry around, none of us should have a problem finding projects. The problem is, choosing!

Robin said...

That's great that everything is going so well for you!!

I need those Zephyr Style girls to come up with some more patterns! Right now I just started another Wicked, in lipstick red Tess Cultivated Silk and Wool. Not like I didn't have a ton of other projects going or anything, but this was what was speaking to me. And isn't that ultimately what it's all about??

Unknown said...

Great Start! I hope dating is promising for you this year.

I'm jealous you've been knitting so many sweaters. I'm trying to get there.

WandaWoman said...

Good for you! I'm happy you had such a good day and met a nice guy.

Lara said...

I am so glad that you are able to move on and date! It can be refreshing...especially when you meet a really nice person.

I think your knitting goals for 2008 are great!

Nashe' said...

Happy New Year ! Thank you 4 stopping by . I like what u re working on ...love the details ..

I'll be back to see more progress ...

peace..