KNITTERS-DELIGHT



9:32 PM

Knitting Meet Up at Java Jones


After several attempts to get together with Brandi we finaly met up for a knit session at Java Jones in Pacific Beach. It was great catching up and doing a bit of knitting - or in this case ripping. Brandi has a fearless ability to rip back mistakes, just like she creates her projects sans designs. Here's some pics from our excursion. The ripping was for my fair Juliet since my lace pattern was off. Her scarf and my Juliet are getting along swimmingly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you had to rip, but it is going to be worth it at the end. At least that is what I am telling myself as I a rip the button band and neckline of my cardigan.

Shannon said...

Sometimes it's easier to have someone else do the ripping! It'll be even better, though!

NikkiJ said...

I'm ripping too. I'm not going to try to re-do the arms, I'm just going to M1 until I get the right number of stitches to start the lace.

brandilion said...

It's a good thing our knitting projects get along so well. Could you imagine if we had to meet behind their backs? Oh the scandal!

Sheila said...

Ripping is equivalent to chalk being dragged along a board...lol -and agree in the end its going to be worth it.