KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:12 AM

Fifi Progress


Here's my progress on Fifi. I have separated the sleeves and will start working on those first (something I usually try to do, in order to reduce the finishing feeling associated with things like arms, weaving-in-ends, etc.). I'm not so sure about the fix yet. I tried it on, but it's a little too soon to know for sure. I have made a final decision to forget about trying to do short-row shaping. I'll do my old stand-by of going up a needle size or two during the bust section to compensate. Using Knit Picks' interchangeable needles will make this a breeze. I'll try it on once I've finished the sleeves to decide if the fit is working or not.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hope it works out!!!! It's looking good.

Sheila said...

Fifi is looking good, I totally admire knitters that can knit top down.