KNITTERS-DELIGHT



2:14 PM

Hannah & Scofield



Here is a pic that I took Saturday night. Yup, my two little kids. After Tupper past away last year - Scofield was added to the family. Hannah - who still looks a little less thrilled, is warming up to Scofield. Here he is putting his arm around his new big Sis in love. They both seem to like the leather recliner with Tully's knitted blanket as a resting spot. (Way to avoid the "making your man a sweater" thing, t.v. blankets instead!). Ahhhhh, aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

OHH they are cute! They look alot like my 2 cats! Except my black and white one is the younger one!

K. said...

Hihi Scofield and Serge look the same! I don't know if I could introduce a second cat though...so much shedding to clean after!!!!!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Those are two cute kitties! I have 2 cats too!

Secret Pal 10

Ashley said...

Hihi,
your two lovely cats reminds me of my fun experience with cats at my friend's. Cats are sooo sensative to sound, and they really love to play with the yarn sooo much!!! but it's dangerous to have them play alone with the yarn though...