KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:26 AM

Turtleneck Tube Vest & Secret Pals



I have made really good progress on my turtleneck tube vest. I am now at the ribbing portion of the pattern. I have about 5 more inches of ribbing to do in order to get it to a nice length.



This is a very different color pick for me, but I think it's good to branch out a bit. I'm hoping to have this complete before the weekend is over. I plan on starting the two tone shrug to go with the top as well as cast on for Sahara. I am a bit nervous about the Provisional Cast on, so I want to get a move on while I can still ask the SKC group questions. At least I have two additional resources, KnittingHelp.com and Wendy Bernard's new pdf instructional guide.

In other news, I came home after a full day of work and a ninety minute Bikram session only to find a wonderful note from my Secret Pal. It was the cutest card with butterflies and flowers. I will have to take pics and post on my blog this weekend. It was so sweet and thoughtful and it revived my spirits. Thank you SP10.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looking good! What yarn are you using for sarah?

Susan said...

I'm planning on using Crystal Palace Flamme in celery. Are you planning on knitting Sahara as well?

brandilion said...

It is looking absolutely great Susan. I am constantly amazed at your speed in knitting. I suppose it helps when you can commit to one project at a time. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that turtleneck tube vest. It could not be a better fit, and I actually love that color. Great work, as always!

WandaWoman said...

It's looks great on you. I really do like the color. It's always good to branch out to different colors.

Virtuous said...

Wow you knit like the wind!! Looks good!