KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:47 AM

Ms. Marigold C'est Fini

Today I met up with a local knitter in La Jolla. It was great to have coffee, soup, conversation, and a shared passion for knitting. After having to frog the entire neckline yesterday due to a mis-snip with the scissors, I still managed to re-pick up the stiches and finish today. It's blocking on the floor and will be ready to wear in no-time. Pictures to come....

I have started knitting the reversable winter capelet and will start Marilyn's Not to Shrunken Cardigan while I anxiously wait for the Fitted Knits KAL for April 1st.

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

Wow you are fast!!!!

Unknown said...

you are fast! I like that yarn you're using

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pictures! I just started another Green Gable as I wanted to start something else - going crazy waiting for the KAL to start!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you. We need to knit together again. I can't believe that you got that sweater finished so fast. I'm in complete awe!