KNITTERS-DELIGHT



8:48 AM

New Addition to the Family!


After grieving from the loss of my cat Tupper, we have been blessed with a new addition to the family. Tupper and Hannah were best friends and Sisters, living together for over 10 years, now Hannah has been very lonely. My boyfriend and I went to the Helen Woodward Humane Society and got a 11 month old male sweetheart. We named him Scofield. He was transferred from Kentucky to San Diego to avoid being euthanized and is now our newest addition. I'm so excited.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww, what a cute kitty!!!!!

Robin said...

What a sweetie! I love kitties. Sorry to hear about Tupper :(

Ilix said...

congrats on the new addition to your family. hope he heals you a bit. sorry for your loss.

Susan said...

Thanks you guys. I waited over 5 months, but realized it was time -both for Hannah and me.

S

Operakatz said...

Aw, he's darling! So sorry about Tupper.

Welcome to the Knitting Blogger web ring!

Mandy said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your cat. I lost my baby in December.

The new kitty is a doll, and hopefully Hannah can find a good friend in him. I am in KY, so I think it's so great he was transferred and found a good home!