KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:50 PM

FO Orangina




I have blocked Orangina and am moving along with Ms. Marigold. I think that I will try Oragnina again with a black colored yarn, similar to Wendy Bernard's from Knit and Tonic. This marks my 3rd finished sweater in 2007. Only 9 more to go for the Dozen Sweater KAL. While this isn't my favorite peice (Wicked still wins), I think that I'm happy I tried something different with two varying colors and textures. A nice funky peice to spice up my wardrobe. Of course I imagine the black Orangina will be great!

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

This is so pretty! Love the color!!!

Susan said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate you checking out my blog - I've looked at yours a bunch as well.

Robin said...

My comment didn't seem to go through (hopefully it won't be duplicated) - anyway, I really like your two-color Orangina - great idea! I'm sure the black version will look great too - and I look forward to seeing Ms. Marigold as I don't think I've seen any FOs of that pattern yet.

|chee-uh| said...

Two-toned is a great idea. I'm Chinese, so orange doesn't look so hot on me. I think I may borrow your idea for my version.

bunchkin said...

Awesome! I have been thinking about making this sweater, I've never thought of making it two toned. Great idea!

WandaWoman said...

Beautiful. I love it. It looks great as vest.

Knitty Cent said...

I love how the colors change from the front to the back! Congrats on finishing the master's coursework, I know you must be happy! Beautiful work sistahfriend. ;-)

Susan said...

Looks fab! Very nice colors too. I want to make this one as well as Ms. Marigold...Your's is gorgeous & very inspiring ;)
Great work and see ya around the SKC KAL!
-Susan

Dipsy Doodle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, and what a great colour combo! I'm sure the version in black will look equally awesome - very beautiful work indeed!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com

Patwoman said...

So pretty! Love the colors, too. It looks great on you!