KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:26 PM

FO Sallie Jumpsuit from Closet Case Files



So I recently purchased the new Sallie Jumpsuit pattern and have been having issues with making it work. Before scrapping this pattern, I decided to try different fabric. A little over an hour later and I had an AMAZING jumpsuit. It was the fabric...which I'm still hoping to make work now that one is under my belt.




This is a great pattern. I made minor changes which included lengthening the bodice by 3" and adding room to the armscye to accommodate my guns arms. This will not be the last time I make this pattern. It really is as comfy as wearing pajamas. I made it on Saturday and have already worn it twice....

5 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

It's gorgeous.

Sheila said...

Cute jumpsuit... great print.

abbeydabbles.com said...

I have not seen a single version of the Sallie Jumpsuit that didn't look awesome and yours is no exception to this. Great work!

Delana Haldy said...

Love that print on you!

Andrea said...

Very nice...amazing---three inches had to be added. Of course you need to make more, this really does look nice on you.