KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:33 PM

FO - Linda Stretch Pant from Style Arc


Say it ain't so? I have finally made a pair of pants that I am going to blog about. There was the great leggings adventure of 2013 that never made its debut which is crazy since I made over 20 pairs of leggings counting the 8 I made for my sister. I digress...here is a pair of pants sewn yesterday evening that I am actually posting on my blog today. Score one for Susan.




This is my first pattern from Style Arc. I made the Linda Stretch Pant in a size 10, omitting the optional 2" elastic in the waist band. I think I should probably serge the waistband in a tad since I did find myself hiking up the pants a few times during the day. All-in-all this is a great pattern that was quick and easy to make. They are comfy and stylish at the same time.

The fabric is also from Style Arc. It's their stretch bengaline. So far so good, other than a bit of wrinkling in the front after a full day's wear. There are only three pattern pieces and other than topstitching the waistband, this was all completed on my serger. With three more pieces of fabric, there are several more of these pants in my very near future. Stay tuned...(I also type that? lol)

6 comments:

L said...

I'm glad to see a post from you girlie! Love the pants; the whole outfit is chictastic. Gotta try Style Arc.

velosews said...

These are a great fit!

Unknown said...

Long time no see. The pants look great! I might have to try out that pattern myself. I find myself in need of new pants.

Mon said...

OMG! This style, color and shape looks stunning on you!!

SEWN said...

Love them!

Unknown said...

I love your Linda stretch pants. I have this pattern and I haven't gotten to it yet, but I think I may have to break my fabric-buying fast to make a pair. They look so good on you.