KNITTERS-DELIGHT



8:51 AM

Preblocked Orangina



As promised, here's the latest progress on my Orangina. I am currently blocking it and will sew up the side seams today and tomorrow. This will mark sweater number three. I'm happy with the look so far, even though it's not yet blocked. The fit seems good as well.

I am now starting on Ms. Marigold using 100% Bamboo yarn by South West Trading Company in a beautiful butter color.

I am also about to order yarn from KPixie for the Cable-Down Raglan pattern by Stefanie Japel as part of the KAL. I usually do only one project at a time, but will try to stretch myself a bit with two projects.

As always - I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks fantastic!

Robin said...

Looks great! You are really cranking out the Sexy Knits!

Anne said...

Thanks for posting on my blog :). Your Orangina is looking great! SWTC yarn is a great choice for your other project!