KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:26 PM

FO Sallie Jumpsuit from Closet Case Files



So I recently purchased the new Sallie Jumpsuit pattern and have been having issues with making it work. Before scrapping this pattern, I decided to try different fabric. A little over an hour later and I had an AMAZING jumpsuit. It was the fabric...which I'm still hoping to make work now that one is under my belt.




This is a great pattern. I made minor changes which included lengthening the bodice by 3" and adding room to the armscye to accommodate my guns arms. This will not be the last time I make this pattern. It really is as comfy as wearing pajamas. I made it on Saturday and have already worn it twice....

5 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

It's gorgeous.

Sheila said...

Cute jumpsuit... great print.

Anonymous said...

I have not seen a single version of the Sallie Jumpsuit that didn't look awesome and yours is no exception to this. Great work!

Unknown said...

Love that print on you!

Sew-To-Fit by AD Lynn said...

Very nice...amazing---three inches had to be added. Of course you need to make more, this really does look nice on you.